Thursday, December 15, 2011

My holiday ~ Part 1 ♥

19.11.2011 our penang trip 

 Hehe...actually .. is penang bridge lar xP 
same same lar , right? haha ! 
That 3 days , i very happy ! :)
I  very treasure the three days ! x)

10.00 a.m we start to shopping ~!!! > <
 Haha ! [Stupid Me]  xP


Hahaa ! guess wad shop lai ? xD

 yeah ~ answer in quensbay mall d 'da bian chan ting' !! :D
yea ~ Yummy ♥  hehe .. really like a 'da bian' ,right? haha !

another time ~ we shopping again -.-



20.11.2011 

morning 3.00 wan to wakeup ready xD
me sleep 1.30 hours only~ haiz ! is very tired ! > <
wan going to marathon :)
yea~ take some photo first ! [1,2,3 smile! ]


until 1.00p.m (maybe..forget ready > <)
we'r come back to relax :)
after that ~ we go another super ~
gurney ~ 1st evenus~ quensbay mall ~ and beach ~~
we go gurney by bus ! tat so funny ! > <
In the bus .. tat very crowded ! becuz inside hv 40-50 ppl ba ~ (forget ready~haha !)




wif my dear friend [Chin Kooi Thian] :)
My backgound is beach ! apartment near the beach !
very beautiful ! Love it !

In beach~~ ~
me say :'ehh...why inside gt 'da shi tou'? '
me n tian xiu :)
hehe...play water ! xD
H.A.P.P.Y ! x)


After that ~ we went to Gurney ~ :)
at there ... me at [The face shop]
 ( Kim Hyun Joong 代言 d ) buy something :)

that was my first time go to buy > <
hehe...
yeah ! this :)
me buy d :D
me buy 2 things~another one no take photo ..hehe
u noe this and tat total how much...
anwer : $23...... yeah~ > < so expensive , right ? > <
Do not blame me , because that is my first time go to buy > <
heeh !





after that we go eat this ! :)
haha ! becuz we wan to take photo ~
But ! another food , meat .... ready go in to our belly..

haha !
we eat finish ready~
So, we had to choose to take 'sayur'...haha !



Last day :(last day ! t
hree days passed quickly !! :(
At 1st evanus ~~ 


our sweet time ! ♥ :)

haha....we take photo in  Toilet ! 
haha !
becuz ...the pink girl...her ph no batter ready ~
exactly , we choose at toilet charger her phone~ > <
heeh ! 



the pink girl very serious to charger her phone > <
heeh ! Secretly ...take her... xD[dont scold me, my pink girl ]

Lastly , the best pic ♥ :)
i more love this pic.. will u think that ? x)

wif pretty girl ! :) Kimber Ching

photo 1 ---- hehe...me very paiseh ! xD
photo 2 ---- 1,2,3 smile ~ haiz...no good ...again !
photo 3 ---- 1,2,3 smile ~ yeah ! perfect ! 
 Love it :)
haha !



yeah ~
wif my dear frenz again ! 
♥ :)

haha...
wif pink girl 
x)


Stop ! no finish yet !AND.....

Yeah ! is [Me] x)
haah !
sui bo? xP
I mean tat backgound lar...xD

Haiz..i think we at the toilet gt 1 hours ready..
so is ended our trip ~
but our last d
estination is auto city x(after that , then go back ready ! ...
in this trip..i very happy ~ and funny 
♥ I Love My Friend !!! Do u think ?
Will u love me 2 ?! 
♥ xP
xixi !



Lastt~~~~~~~~


The most I like d pic ! :)♥ :D

Haha !
Edit d ~
if no gud ~ then dont blame me 
♥ :3


This  trip is Over ~~ x)
Bye ..
Good m
emoirs ......



Part 2.....

is go to Kl ~3days2night 
go time square~
everyday ....
shopping and shopping ~~~
hahaha ......
at there buy many clother ! 

haha...
H.A.P.P.Y !
but now very afaid sat the car..xD
晕车~ xixi~

Go there also not take pic ...
so no pic to see lar..
paiseh yar ~~~


Hahahahaha~~


Be continuous ........
My [Part 3] ~~  

Singapore !!! I'm Coming ~!!! :)

Bye~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment